Advances in technology and market trends are factors that motivate consumers to be more demanding every day, forcing companies to adapt to their needs and, consequently, to constantly expand and modify their range of products.
New trends have made it necessary to rethink current production systems, since many of them have become obsolete. Therefore, it is important to have systems that are at the technological forefront, allowing greater flexibility, customization and versatility to companies.
Our associate Jorpack, a leading company in the design, manufacture and production of solutions for the packaging sector, we plan and develop customized solutions in end-of-line production. Throughout the purchasing process, it advises customers and offers them the best solutions to optimize existing productions or for projects created from scratch. In addition, it carries out projects for small companies as well as for companies with large productions.
In order to guarantee the best service, Jorpack has observed and studied the entire production process:
- Depalletizing Systems
- Wrap-Around or Type B1 case packing systems
- Case and tray erecting
- Palletizing Systems
- Robot Solutions
- Wrapping and conveyors
Once analyzed, through calculation tools and simulations, different solutions have been proposed, approved by experienced consultants and an interdisciplinary team with more than 30 years of experience in the sector.
The customization of each line allows us to offer an exclusive product, generating added value for each client.
Project management process
Jorpack’s project management process to provide customized solutions for end-of-line production consists of five phases:
- Idea: We study the feasibility of the project in terms of quality, time and costs.
- Planning: We study the concept. We calculate line capacities, draft layouts, estimate investment costs, among others.
- Offer: We present our offer to the client and select the best suppliers.
- Production: We manufacture and produce the machines entirely in Jorpack’s facilities.
- Commissioning: Installation, functional testing and start-up by qualified Jorpack personnel.
Jorpack, plans projects and solutions with foresight for the future, ensuring a wide flexibility in the face of market changes and new trends. Thousands of projects endorse us as a brand